Poigrapepar Admin replied

295 weeks ago

BloodRayne Full Movie Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In the Eighteenth Century, Rayne is the half-human half-vampire Dhampir and the lead attraction in a carnival's freak-show in Romania. When she escapes, she meets a fortuneteller that tells that her mother was raped by the king of the vampires Kagan and she decides to destroy her father. In her journey for revenge, she meets Vladimir and Sebastian, the leaders of the fortress of vampire hunters Brimstone, and she joins their society. She seeks for powerful talismans to defeat Kagan, while the skilled warriors Vladimir and Sebastian train her to face the forces of Kagan and her human side falls in love with Sebastian.
In the 18th century, a vampire escapes from the freak show she once participated in and teams up with a group of vampire slayers to kill the man who raped her mother.
OK, I'm giving this 5 stars because I'd walk over broken glass for Kristanna Loken! She does a pretty good job considering what she has to work with - but, like I said, just being there is enough. Matthew Davis and Will Sanderson turn in credible performances - again, considering what they have to work with. Michael Madsen acts like he just stopped by to pick up his check and discovered that they wanted him to recite some lines. Ben Kingsley - what can I say. I know he got an Oscar for Ghandi but ever since he's been trying very hard to make us think that was a mistake. Michelle Rodriguez - well she does tough-chick-with-an-attitude-trying-to-be-hot pretty well (it got her through "Lost") - I wonder if she can do anything else?? The plot is reasonable and flows pretty well and the photography is good (although we do seem to have an excess of mountain range scenery). The gore? Well, it's actually pretty funny. It's so over the top that it reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.<br/><br/>Normally a film like this would prompt me to say "There's an hour and a half I'll never see again!" and give it one star while wishing I could give it zero. But,I said - it has Kristanna Loken.<br/><br/>Justan aside - Uwe Boll actually did a movie that I think is pretty good - "The Final Storm".
In the Eighteenth Century, the half-human half-vampire damphir Rayne (Kristranna Loken) is the lead attraction in a carnival's freak-show in Romania. When she escapes, she meets a fortuneteller (Geraldine Chaplin) that tells that her mother was raped by the king of the vampires Kagan (Ben Kingsley) and she decides to destroy her father. In her journey for revenge, she meets Vladimir (Michael Madsen) and Sebastian (Matthew Davis), the leaders of the fortress of vampire hunters Brimstone, and she joins their society. She seeks for powerful talismans to defeat Kagan, while the skilled warriors Vladimir and Sebastian train her to face the forces of Kagan and her human side falls in love for Sebastian.<br/><br/>"Bloodrayne" is a great vampire movie and absolutely underrated in IMDb. The locations and cinematography in Romania are magnificent and I believe it would be impossible to build sets so spectaculars in another country; the cast is excellent, with Sir Ben Kingsley, Geraldine Chaplin, Michael Madsen, Michelle Rodriguez, Matthew Davis and the gorgeous Kristanna Loken; the story is full of action and the characters are very well developed. I have glanced many silly comments, but the winner is one that states that "Kristanna Loken looks like a child instead of a woman". Wow, this athletic actress is one of the most beautiful women of the cinema industry. Definitely this movie be included in Bottom 100 is one of the greatest absurd I have ever seen in IMDb. My vote is seven.<br/><br/>Title (Brazil): "Bloodrayne"
Semicoherent.
In 18th century Romania, vampire Rayne (<a href="/name/nm0518085/">Kristanna Loken</a>) learns that she is actually a dhampir, half-human half-vampire, created when her father Kagan (<a href="/name/nm0001426/">Ben Kingsley</a>), the King of the Vampires, raped and subsequently murdered her mother (<a href="/name/nm0620828/">Daniela Nane</a>). Determined to avenge her mother, Rayne links up with three members of the secret Brimstone Society—Vladimir (<a href="/name/nm0000514/">Michael Madsen</a>), Sebastian (<a href="/name/nm0205127/">Matthew Davis</a>), and Katarin (<a href="/name/nm0735442/">Michelle Rodriguez</a>)—who train her to fight vampires while she searches for three magical items—an eye, a rib, and a heart—that will make her powerful enough to defeat her father. BloodRayne is based on a 2002 video game of the same name by the video-game development company called Terminal Reality. A sequel movie, <a href="/title/tt0896036/">BloodRayne II: Deliverance (2007)</a>, was released direct-to-video in 2007. A third movie, <a href="/title/tt1153546/">BloodRayne: The Third Reich (2011)</a> (2010) also went direct-to-video Yes, completely. The original game is about a dhampir named Rayne who works for the Brimstone society during World War II-era Germany. She battles monsters, vampires, and Nazis along the way; each step brings her closer to battling her father Kagan, a powerful vampire responsible for her mother's death. The movie version is set in 18h century Romania, where the Brimstone society recruits Rayne to aid them in battling Kagan. Yes. Boll paid them 150 euros each for participating in a scene shared with Meat Loaf. That was revealed in the Stockholm Film Festival by the director himself. In the USA two versions of the movie have been released: an R-rated and unrated version. The unrated version differs from the R-rated version in three violent scenes and contains an alternate endingwell.
Pete's Dragon download moviesLupin the III: Blood Seal ~Eternal Mermaid~ full movie in hindi free downloadSon of Zorro full movie torrentMandy malayalam movie downloadthe WWE: Shawn Michaels - Boyhood Dream downloaddownload Redcon-1Gantz full movie in hindi free downloadThe Simpsons: Bart vs. the Juggernauts full movie kickass torrentBrix and the Bitch full movie in hindi free download mp4download full movie Attack on Nyege Nyege Island in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by Poigrapepar
Please log in to post a reply.